Due to work hours when at remote work camps and lack of time, only the rules noted in Red will apply when working in remote camps (with the exception of obvious ones ex: toxic friends, etc)
- When speaking with Master, I am to look him in the eyes. My focus is important to my growth and service.
- I am always in submission to my Master whether He is present or not, ready to please Him at any time, in any place, under any circumstances, regardless of who may be present. For the opportunity to submit and to please is by far more important and satisfying than any other pursuit.
- I will wear the collar Master gave me with pride, for it signifies his ownership of me and my devotion to him.
- I am allowed to make friends with whomever I choose, so long as that friendship is not toxic. If my friendship with someone changes my behaviors, mannerisms, other relationships for the worse, then Master may tell me to either limit my time with that person, or cut them out altogether.
- Above all else, my primary focus should be to please Master. Whether it is in the manner in which we raise our son and daughters, the selections I make when out to eat, the way I handle myself in any given situation or the way I address others, my goal is to be please Master and make him proud of me.
- To receive pleasure I must earn it.
- I trust Master. I trust his skill, his concern for my safety, my emotional, psychological, sexual and physical heath. If at any point I find that I do not trust Master in all of these areas, I am to bring my concerns to him. This relationship is built on honesty and trust and if one thing fails, the relationship is at risk of failure.
- I must always give thanks to Master for all I am given, immediately after receiving what he has given me. This includes gifts, privileges and punishments.
- I will confess any transgressions I may have made to Master and he will decide if such violations require punishment. I must accept whatever decision he makes and thank him for his choice.
- Crying and the shedding of tears is not a sign of weakness. My tears soften my will and bond me closer to Master. I am not to hide in shame when I cry.
- It is important for me to eat plenty of carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins in the foods and fluids I am permitted to choose to nourish my body and mind, and to exercise my body regularly, as permitted by my Master, to increase my physical strength, to keep my limbs as flexible as possible, and to improve my figure so I may be able to endure my Master’s use of me however intense and for however long a period is required by Him. I want to be of a healthy and sound mind and body, free as possible of any personal limitations, when pleasing my Master.
- I will periodically examine my whole life and look for how it has changed as a result of my relationship to my Master. I will speak to my Master about those areas where there have been improvements and those areas where I comfortable, insecure, or unsure of what direction I should take, how I should behave, or how I can behave in a manner that is different than how I have been behaving in the past.
- I will obey the spirit of the law not just the letter of the law. (For example, if Master says not to run with scissors, I will not attempt to skip with them either.)
- My health is important to Master. I am to make regular doctor and dentist appointments for our family to ensure that we stay in the best health possible.
- I will wear my collar at all times only removing it when I have asked Master for permission and received it. While I am working in camp I must put it on as soon as I am done my work day and wear it until I get up for work in the morning. Although I know I can take it off each morning I must ask Master for permission via txt, I can remove it with no reply.
- Whenever we are out anywhere I will wait for my Master to open all doors including car doors for me, whether I am driving or not, I must never open a door myself.
- I am not to order my own meals or drinks in the presence of my Master. If there is a meal or a drink that interests me I will let my Master know and he will order for me always.
- If we are walking I am to hold onto Master’s hand, belt or loop my arm through his unless he has given me permission not to do so.
- I am not to block or move away from Master for any reason.
Master will give me a list of tasks that are to be completed by the end of each day. These tasks will vary depending on what Master thinks needs to be done. I am to do my very best to finish all of these chores before doing anything else. The most important chore each day is for me to workout. I am not to skip a single workout without Master’s express permission. Some of these will only apply when I am not working in camp.
Aside from items on the daily task list I am to do the following every day, without question:
- Workout for at least 30 minutes a day. No exceptions unless Master gives them. He will decide if and when I am too ill, too tired or too busy to complete my workouts.
- If I am not in camp, make a healthy dinner for the family from scratch. I must strive to not make too much or too little. Master will inform me if we are going out to eat instead or if we will have guests over for dinner so that I may plan accordingly.
- I am to keep a schedule of everyone’s activities and update it often. It is my job to ensure that this house runs smoothly and that everyone gets to their appointments on time and safely, if I am not in camp.
- Every night I must ask permission to sleep in the bed. If Master is out of town, or I am out of town, I must call or message him and ask for permission to sleep in the bed wherever I may be. Even if Master is not with me, I am to be on my knees when asking permission to sleep in the bed.
- In the evening, when Master arrives home from work, I am to make my best effort to greet him by the door if I am not in camp. I am to have my head bowed, my hands resting on my thighs and my feet under my ass. I am to wait for my kiss and only then will I be released to finish whatever I was doing as Master arrived home.
- Blog at least 3 out of the 7 days of the week when home. Blog once per week at camp.
- Each morning when I am not at camp I am to wake up before Master and wake him by offering my mouth, cunt or ass to him.
- Each evening I am to select an implement that will satisfy Master, you will receive 10 lashings.
- When Master instructs me to suck his cock, I will do so vigorously for as long as he requires me to do so, without complaint.
- Master’s cum must never go to waste. I will swallow all of it and then thank him for his gift unless he chooses to cum on my face, if he does this I am not to wipe it off unless instructed to do so, I must proudly wear it. If Master cums in my ass or cunt I will relish feeling him leaking from me for the rest of the day.
- I am to keep my pussy shaved for Master.
- Sex with Master is not a choice. My body is his to do with as he pleases. My orgasms are under his control. I will be ready whenever and where ever Master wants to use my body. I will ask for permission to orgasm and respect Master’s decision.
- Pain and pleasure shall be with me always – in my thoughts and my fantasies – for the contrast strengthens me to behaving the manner my Master expects of me.
- I am not permitted to masturbate without permission from Master.
- I may at any time offer my body to Master in hope that he will take pleasure in using it however he wishes.
- My Master may instruct me to be of sexual service to others. I must comply unless there is a serious reason why I should not. I am to ask my Master politely to come help me with something, if in the presence of others when asked, and I will then and only then state my concerns in a calm collected manner. If Master disagrees I must serve my Master’s orders and make him proud of me.
- I am my Masters, my mind, body and soul. I enjoy serving my Master in any way he deems fit.